Cost of Dental Implants – Henderson, NV
A Savvy Investment in Your Future Smile
Are you searching for an effective and affordable way to replace your missing teeth? While dental implants may initially cost more than other tooth replacement options, they often represent a wise investment over the long-term. Because no two smiles are exactly alike, the best way to learn how much implant treatment would cost is to schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Noorda. In the meantime, you can keep reading below to understand the various factors that contribute to the cost of dental implants in Henderson.
Types of Dental Implants
The cost of implant treatment often varies depending on the complexity of the case and how many implants are needed to replace a person’s missing teeth.
There are three main types of dental implants:
- Single Tooth Implant – Fill the gap in your smile with a single implant and custom dental crown.
- Implant-Retained Bridge – Replace two or more consecutively missing teeth with a pair of implants.
- Implant-Retained Denture – Four to six implants can help replace an entire row of missing teeth.
What Are the Stages of Dental Implant Treatment?
Dental implant treatment is typically completed in several steps over the course of a few months. Each step plays an important role in the overall process and contributes to the final cost:
- Initial Consultation: An experienced implant dentist in Henderson, Dr. Noorda will first examine your teeth and mouth before creating a personalized treatment plan. He will also take impressions of your smile to send to the dental lab.
- Surgical Placement: Placing dental implants involves making a small incision in the gums and surgically inserting the implant post into the jawbone.
- Osseointegration and Abutment Placement: Over the next several months, your implants will fuse with the surrounding bone. Before your restoration is placed, Dr. Noorda may attach an abutment onto your implants. An abutment is a connector piece that helps secure a crown, bridge or denture to an implant.
- Smile Restoration: Once your implants have fully healed, Dr. Noorda will securely attach your new teeth onto your implants, restoring your smile and dental function.
Are Dental Implants Worth the Investment?
Dental implants in Henderson offer a range of benefits that other tooth restorations just cannot match, including maximum stability, restored chewing power and natural appearance. For these reasons alone, dental implants would be worth the investment. However, implants are also among the most long-lasting tooth replacement options available. With proper care, dental implants can easily last for decades – or maybe even the rest of your life! When you consider the fact that traditional dentures and bridges must be replaced every few years, you can see how dental implants can be the most economical way to restore your smile.
Does My Dental Insurance Cover Dental Implants?
Many dental insurance plans do not cover dental implants, but they often cover many of the related costs. For instance, you may be able to count on your dental insurance to pay for the initial consultation for implants and reduce the costs associated with preliminary treatments such as a bone graft, sinus lift or gum disease therapy.
Even if you do not have dental insurance, we can still help you manage the costs associated with implant treatment. We are proud to partner with CareCredit and Lending Club, which offer low- and no-interest dental financing plans to fit virtually every budget!